Get a taste of Alaska’s legendary Togiak Herring Fishery - smoked and canned for easy, nutritious and delicious eating. These oily wild fish are caught in the icy waters of the Bering sea each April. They are smoked by Warner Lew of Deckhand Daughter Seafoods. Warner knows each fisherman personally, as he also works by day as the Bristol Bay fleet manager for Icicle Seafoods. This is the only Togiak herring going to American consumers - so get yours today!
- Expected to ship by August 20th
- Smoked herring. Fully cooked and ready to eat.
- High oil content and rich smoky flavor.
- Net weight 7 oz per can
- Shelf-stable. Keeps 4-5 years unopened. Once opened keep refrigerated and use within one week.
- Mix with cream cheese and spread on a bagel
- Use in caesar dressing in place of anchovy
- For every sale we make, Salmon Sisters donates a can of wild Alaska salmon to the Alaska Food Bank.