Take this splash-proof kelp green Boat Bag on all your outings! It zips closed to protect the bag's contents from the elements. The zipper flaps also folds down (unzipped) for those really big loads. Don't worry about using cabin space to keep your things dry, they'll do perfectly fine on the backdeck in this weather-proof bag. Great for hauling warm layers, a picnic lunch, tools and groceries; this bag does it all. Ideal for heavy equipment or sharp edges.
- Made of Seatarp, an 18 oz heavy duty waterproof vinyl that stays flexible to -20 degrees
- Decorated with an embroidered Salmon Sisters emblem patch
- Made in our hometown of Homer, Alaska, by NOMAR
- Durable enough to last a lifetime (or two)
- Gift wrapping is not available for Salmon Sisters Boat Bags
- 15" x 10" x 15"
- Limited Edition
THE ORIGINAL NOMAR (1976), FIND THEM NOW AT THEIR BEAUTIFUL STOREFRONT IN DOWNTOWN HOMER, ALASKA. NOMAR is a family run business making products for the commercial fishing industry.
- For every sale we make, Salmon Sisters donates a can of wild Alaska salmon to the Alaska Food Bank.