The Wildfish Cannery produces our smoked tinned pink salmon to bring you a taste of Alaska's wild bounty, infused with their craft traditions and sealed in a can. These pink salmon were caught in the Southeast, Alaska gillnet fishery by Ralph Mackie and his daughter Lauren, on the F/V Julie Marie. Thick pieces of pink salmon are gently smoked with natural alder wood, preserving their firm texture and rich wild salmon flavor. Then they are hand packed into cans and cooked to perfection. Pink salmon have a delicate and light flavor, with a rosy-pink color, similar to trout. An excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids, high quality protein, selenium, phosphorous and potassium.
- Smoked Pink Salmon
- Net weight 6 oz per can
- Shelf stable. Keeps 4-5 years unopened. Once opened keep refrigerated and use within one week.
- Mix with cream cheese and spread on a bagel
- Serve straight out of the can with soft herb cheese, spicy fresh greens like arugula and hearty crackers
- Harvested, smoked and hand packed in Alaska.
- Final Sale
- For every sale we make, Salmon Sisters donates a can of wild Alaska salmon to the Alaska Food Bank.