Whether you grew up there, fish there every summer, or have been touched by its wild beauty, your life is connected to Bristol Bay. When you wear this shirt, you are a part of a proud community helping to define the future of Bristol Bay. You are a storyteller, a steward, a protector, an advocate. When somebody compliments your shirt, stop and tell them about Bristol Bay. Tell them why this place matters to you and how they can help protect this place too. Visit wearebristolbay.org and join the community.
- Bristol Bay T-shirt cost breakdown: $18 shirt production + $5 Action Pack production + $5 donation
- $5 from the purchase of this shirt is donated directly to the Alaska Wild Salmon Fund, which invests in leaders addressing the most urgent threats facing wild salmon in Alaska – currently, Bristol Bay and the Pebble Mine.
- Each shirt ships with Action Pack, full of things you can do to help protect Bristol Bay (includes a sticker, patch, postcards, and more).
- 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
- Short sleeve crewneck
- Unisex/Men's Sizing
- For every sale we make, Salmon Sisters donates a can of wild Alaska salmon to the Food Bank of Alaska.