- Love your Rockfish? You'll love the new Salmon hoodie too! We thought it was time to pay homage to our favorite fish and namesake, the Pacific Salmon. Printed on awesome forest green hoodies, these colorful fish are great for both fisher guys and gals.
- Take our new Tote Bag out for groceries! These tough totes will carry your fresh foods home safe, and with style.
- By popular demand, we made a new pair of leggings! A sister to our Anchor Leggings, these stylish tights are thick and warm and perfect for layering under rain gear and fit perfectly with your Xtra Tufs. Charcoal in color, and adorned with an Alaskan crest, these leggings are hardly coming off this season.
- Ladies! It's time for a great fit. We've made you some beautiful long sleeve tees with swooping sea birds to brighten up your beach walks.
- Our new iPhone cases (that's right!) are fanciful and nautical, and a nice protective & decorative addition to your daily routine.
- We've made something very manly. This hoodie's a perfect fit for the guys who need a tough hood against the spray of the Bering Sea. It has cod, it has crab, it has mermaids, and it can get it dirty without it showing.
- Let's not forget the kids! Your sea-bound baby will be snug as a seal in a Baby Whale Onesie and kids a bit bigger will love to play sailor in fun striped Anchor Tees.
- Are you a young fisherman? This fall we made Young Fisherman of America sweatshirts for the Marine Fish Expo in Seattle, and we're bringing them back! (New and improved, of course). This time they're crewnecks, and they're black.
- We're making more AK Marine hoodies too! These snazzy zip ups are fabulous and eco-friendly. Their proceeds go to our friends at the Alaska Marine Conservation Council, to help keep our oceans healthy. Amen.
* * *
Hope you enjoy!