Constructed from the same small mesh material our net bags are made of, these Brailer Bag Totes are as durable as they come. Oversized and beautifully constructed, these bags are perfect for your groceries or supplies and will not be affected by ocean spray. A genuine leather patch with a Salmon Sisters emblem decorates the bag's front.
- Tough brailer mesh with a black Seatarp bottom
- Decorated with a genuine leather Salmon Sisters emblem patch
- Made in our hometown of Homer, Alaska, by NOMAR
- Durable enough to last a lifetime (or two)
- 15” x 9” x 14” tall
- Gift wrapping is not available for Salmon Sisters Boat Bags
THE ORIGINAL NOMAR (1976), FIND THEM NOW AT THEIR BEAUTIFUL STOREFRONT IN DOWNTOWN HOMER, ALASKA. NOMAR is a family run business making products for the commercial fishing industry.
- For every sale we make, Salmon Sisters donates a can of wild Alaska salmon to the Alaska Food Bank.