Jobs at Salmon Sisters
We are currently hiring for the 2023/2024 Winter Season.
See details for the following open positions and apply below:
Warehouse and Fulfillment Associate
Warehouse and Fulfillment Associate - Job Description
- Warehouse Operations
- Responsible for following written Standard Operating Procedures for assigned work (Daily Checklist, Reporting, Focus Card ) and supporting day to day special projects as assigned
- Supports keeping warehouse up to daily operating standards, organizing and moving inventory, packaging supplies as assigned to best fit available space
- Supports assembly of warehouse equipment, set up and take down of work stations needed and recycling system
- Fulfillment Operations
- Supports fulfillment of online and wholesale orders, pick lists to restock Fish and Flagship Shops along with bulk inventory
- Supports preparing inventory for Fish and Flagship shops, online and wholesale orders
- Management of physical products, inventory control and counts
- Supports updating order management system and e-commerce site
- Inventory Support and Logistics
- Supports logistics and receiving inventory at Warehouse, Fish Shop and Flagship and outgoing shipments
- Supports assigned pickups and deliveries at Kachemak Gear Shed, USPS, FedEx / UPS and local businesses with company vehicle or personal with mileage reimbursement
- Excellence in communication with team members on Workplace Guidelines, Schedule and Health & Safety
- Additional projects as assigned for landscaping, property maintenance and parking at 4501 Ice Dock Road
- Additional projects as assigned for support with additional operations in leased space at 4501 Ice Dock Road (commercial fishing, seafood and mariculture processing, commercial kitchen)
- Personal Characteristics
- High attention to detail
- Clear and eager communicator, curious to learn
- Reliable, problem solver - initiative taker
- Must be based in Homer, Alaska with a reliable vehicle and able to lift 50 LB
Compensation: $18.00 hourly / hours fluctuate weekly based on season and vary between 10 - 35 hours per week. Overtime is potentially available during peak holiday and summer weeks.
Please send resume to email@example.com by Friday, August 25th. Serious inquiries only.
Applicants will hear back by Wednesday, August 30th.
Training starts Monday, September 11th.