The Wildfish Cannery produces our smoked tinned coho salmon to bring you a taste of Alaska's wild bounty, infused with their craft traditions and sealed in a can. Thick pieces of troll caught coho salmon are gently smoked with natural alder wood, preserving their firm texture and rich wild salmon flavor. Then they are hand packed into cans and cooked to perfection.
The Stikine River salmon filling these cans were caught by the Lazy J out of Craig, Alaska. Coho salmon is known for its orange-red flesh, delicate flavor and firm texture. Low in saturated fat, and an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids, high quality protein, selenium, phosphorous and potassium.
- Smoked Coho (Silver) Salmon
- Net weight 6 oz per can
- Shelf stable. Keeps 4-5 years unopened. Once opened keep refrigerated and use within one week.
- Mix with cream cheese and spread on a bagel
- Serve straight out of the can with soft herb cheese, spicy fresh greens like arugula and hearty crackers
- Harvested, smoked and hand packed in Alaska.
- For every sale we make, Salmon Sisters donates a can of wild Alaska salmon to the Alaska Food Bank.